YOU HAVE COME IN MY DREAMS

People said Love is Blind, but friendship is clairvoyant. Really?? Really?? To this point I think I value our friendship more than anything else. ANYTHING..I mean it. If u regret knew me in ur life, I never regret get involved in ur life Mr. Those experienced it know it clearly...Yeah I know it's somehow painful towards the end but it teaches me to be tough and smart I think. :p

So....thank you very much Mr. for being a part of my life even not long..the distance may not be sealed. Until.... "Jodoh, Ajal, Pertemuan semua di TanganNya"...




And finally what I found is; there are things that we don't want to happen but we have to accept, thing's we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go..goodbye Mr.



This is a very serious confession to me through that you should know, not now but I also don't know when..hmmm

The weirdest thing happened the other morning, I woke up with tears in my eyes and one rolling down my cheek and I knew I must have been dreaming of you again.

U have come in my dreams Mr... :(

aishhhh...sedih pula..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLIMPIK 2012 DI LONDON

Santai di rumah sebab PKP (Covid 19) (SIHIR 1/2)

Cemburu